EEK! Miss Magenta is finally here! Come see!!!

1. I was getting horribly frustrated with DHL, the company that delivers for Nords and had emailed a couple of times concerning my package containing my magenta Bleecker Duffle! I didn't expect to get it for another couple of days but I ran into the PO today to mail off a package and my delivery guy was there. He told me to hang on a minute and he'd give me a package that had just come in for me!! Well, miracle of miracles! It was my Bleecker!!! I rushed home to open it up and check it out! All I can say is WOW! It is stunning! The color is just what I had hoped for, a beautiful deep rasberry and the leather is TDF! Yes, it's a big bag but slouchy and yummy! I am beyond satisfied and am concerned that my other bags will now suffer neglect because of this beauty! Here's some pics. I tried my best to capture the true color and I 'think' I came pretty close! I highly recommend this bag if you can deal with her amble body! LOL!

:love:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For reference, I am 5'5" and a size 12/14. I have the same items in this bag that I fit into my slim flaps and my legacy shoulder bag, nothing more. But I can fit a TON more in it if I need to!!

2. W-O-W!! Stunning....I keep thinking I can't carry a bag like this off (color-wise) but all of you with your magenta duffles are making me think otherwise! They look beautiful on you all!

3. The bag is gorgeous! The color is hot! Congrats!!

4. Wow, that is gorgeous!! I didn't really care for the large bleeker duffles b/c they are so big. (not that I mind a big bag b/c the ergo tote is my current bag and I love it. but this duffle seemed so big and circular at the base.) Of course I didn't bother to take out all of the stuffing, well, duh!, that makes a HUGE difference! This bag looks amazing on you!! And the color is simply stunning!! Enjoy!!

5. Beautiful! I love the color but I'm not a big bag fan. It looks great on you though. I just don't like to have big bags on me. I still keep hoping that Coach will come out with the Bleeker Flap in that color. DO YOU HEAR ME COACH?!?!?!? :lol:

6. wow that color is beautiful!!! :drool:

7. Such a great color!! I love the strap!:tup:

8. wow! that's a great color. looks great on you!

9. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I'm glad you're enjoying it as much as me! Your other bags will get neglected, trust me! YAY FOR MAGENTA! :love:

10. That bag is HOT! I love big bags and that one looks perfect :tup: Gorgeous!!

11. :girlsigh: Magenta is absolutely beautiful! I really like that bag and it looks fab on you. It doesn't hurt that the bleeker leather is wonderful either!

12. I am so glad your wait is finally over and you are loving your new MAGENTA!!!:yahoo:

13. Wow! It looks like a gorgeous bag! Love the color and the leather looks TDF!!!:nuts:

14. I love it! It looks gorgeous on you! Congrats on another stunner:yahoo:

15. Ohh....LOVES it!!!!! That color...oh that color....TDF!!! Congrats!