Food eeeeeeyeew! OREO PIZZA?????

bagnshoofetish

Oh. Gee.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
what demon in hell came up with this concept?! hubby is away on a mini tour for a few days so I broke down and ordered pizza.:drool: and on the box there is a coupon for a free Oreo Dessert Pizza??? Theres a photo and I almost hurled when I saw it! Its like someone barfed up a bunch of chewed up Oreos onto a pizza crust!:wtf: Has anyone tried this thing? Am I the only one grossed out by this? Back to my pie.....:graucho:

^^^^allow me...

NationalPromoFull.gif

Oreo Dessert Pizza??? Theres a photo and I almost hurled when I saw it! Its like someone barfed up a bunch of chewed up Oreos onto a pizza crust!:wtf: Has anyone tried this thing? Am I the only one grossed out by this? Back to my pie.....:graucho:

I don't like Oreos to begin with but I completely agree with you!

I think it is so gross and the commercials make me gag!:throwup:

I wouldn't get it... only because I think I would eat the whole thing! With a little bit of vanilla frozen yogurt... it'd be like really good cookies and cream. BUT, I am an oreo fan... and like the insanely sweet stuff.

It's probably really good but I will never eat because I cannot stand the commercial. Everytime it comes on, I have to turn the channel. It makes my stomach turn.

You know, I really like those frosted cookies from Mrs. Fields, but I'm iffy about trying this, even though they probably taste exactly the same.

To stay on the safe side, I'll stick with Cookies and Creme ice cream, thank you.