eeeeeeeeeeeee!!! i just called and

1. I just called louis vutton and ordered the mono speedy 25. The SA was very nice. I asked her all kinds of questions. She said she has the 25 and it's very roomy and if i dont like it I could always send it back and pay a little extra and get the 30. I got next day shipping so I should get it on wednesday.:wlae: :wlae: :wlae:
  2. Thats awesome.
    I have a feeling you'll be sending it back for the 30 (lol)
    either way, enjoy!!

Merry Christmas.
  3. No i think I'll like it. i went to the picture forum and saw a girl with a 25 and it looked like a nice sized bag.
  4. Awesome! I am so excited for you!
  5. yay. congrats! I'm definantely going to get the speedy 25 also, the 30 looks and feels a TON bigger. Merry Christmas!
  6. Yeah, I thought the 30 might have been a little too big! I carry my cell, lotion and a few cosmetics so i dont need a big bag. I can't believe I already am getting my 2nd lv hee hee
  7. Great choice! I also went back and forth on the size, but when I saw them in person, I had to pick the 25. The 30 would dwarf me, plus I carry so little that my 25 sags dramatically! Thw 25 is also deceptively roomy. I have to keep fishing around for my stuff.
  8. Congrats I am happy for you.. Don't forget to post a pic...:flowers:
  9. Congrats! You can't go wrong with a Speedy!
  10. yeah when i get it I'll post some pictures for you all
  11. congrats! i can't wait to see pics!
  12. You will LOVE it!!! I just got one and it's my favorite...I swear I am SO in love with this bag. I looked at the 30 and it was WAY too big for me...looked llike luggage on me. I am fickle with my bags and usually after a couple of weeks with one I get bored....but not with this one. It's a classic. Please post pics when you get it!

13. Yeah I'm excited to recieve it! I dont care for really big bags either. The rep on the phone said its a nice sized bag. She said the 30 is more popular but the 25 is nice and roomy as well!
  14. congrats! whats the price difference between the two?
  15. Oh that's wonderful!! I have a speedy 25 and it really does hold more than you think and it looks great on anyone. You will love it!!!