eeeee! what a great day!

1. OK so i knew I had 2 packages waiting for me when i got home but it turns out i had THREE! WOOT!

So here they are:
  2. i wanna see inside the bags!
  3. what did you get?
  4. ok, first was my new to me Illovo MM! Just perfect! Here it is in person, what it can hold and on me!
    IMG_3526.JPG IMG_3527.JPG IMG_3528.JPG IMG_3519.JPG IMG_3525.JPG
  5. now my new to me myrtille epi noe- in person, with stuff and what it's holding and on me!
    IMG_3542.JPG IMG_3529.JPG IMG_3530.JPG IMG_3540.JPG IMG_3541.JPG
  6. Congrats! I want to see more pics!
  7. and the third box was not lv but the aerosoles boots i wanted all winter (bought them twice but they were both damaged so i returned them) Just checked and they were on sale- waited a few days trying to find a coupon, went back and they were 30 dollars less! and then they told me they were backordered til feb. and here they are today! woot!!!
  8. i love ur noe! such a beautiful color.
  9. OMG, I definitely want the Ilovo MM now. It looks fantastic on you! Thanks for showing us what you can fit inside it.
  10. the illovo is the BEST! omg! It's a little heavy with all my stuff in it but my stuff is all really big and heavy. I think if i brought less it would be awesome.
  11. What a great mail day! Everything looks great on you. ENJOY!!
  12. Cute beanie baby! LOL, congrats!
  13. aw thanks guys!!

i have 2 twillys that will look great in the noe but since i just got it i haven't checked to see if there are any little scratchy parts in the rings. because i really don't want to ruin the scarves. but i will this weekend!
  14. :nuts: Congrats!!!:yahoo: Love them all and they all look great on you. :love: The Noe and Ilovo MM sure holds a lot.
  15. Congrats! Love them all!