Ediths on NM/BG

* Ears closed singing ears closed still singing can't hear you can't hear you ears closed singing with ears closed * Cancel, cancel, cancel the angel chants... HAHAHAHAHAHHA laughs the devil... OMG, have I morphed into CHUCKY??????? Looking at you with big eyes, "What?"

SoCal said:
* Ears closed singing ears closed still singing can't hear you can't hear you ears closed singing with ears closed * ?"

Suits you, suits you...makes you look like a vase...

(SoCal's getting an Edith...SoCal's getting an Edith....)

Girls..I cant handle all this excitement!! LOL!

PS-SOCAL needs another Chloe bag...if she didnt order...what would we possibly do with ourselves!!???????MUST ORDER>>>>DO NOT CANCEL ORDER>>>MUST POST PICS ON PF...LET THEM DECIDE IF EDITH IS A KEEPER>>>>MUST>>>BUY>>>>.........to be cont...

Too late to cancel...package shipped...

DH came home from work a bit late last night (hence my on-line shopping followed by wine episode)... I overheard a conversation he was having on the phone...he said, she accepted the job... He was eating dinner while finishing up his call...after the call concluded, I asked him, "Did you hire another employee?". He sheepishly said "Yes...". I said, "Well, I have another bag coming my way...". He had just taken a sip of wine, broke out laughing, and almost spit his wine onto his chicken... I told him I would be out of town and he would need to bring the package in...he rolled his eyes a bit and laughed... Well, all is well at our home. (And I "won" as his employee cost more than the bag to be inspected...) :shame:

SoCal said:
Too late to cancel...package shipped...

DH came home from work a bit late last night (hence my on-line shopping followed by wine episode)... I overheard a conversation he was having on the phone...he said, she accepted the job... He was eating dinner while finishing up his call...after the call concluded, I asked him, "Did you hire another employee?". He sheepishly said "Yes...". I said, "Well, I have another bag coming my way...". He had just taken a sip of wine, broke out laughing, and almost spit his wine onto his chicken... I told him I would be out of town and he would need to bring the package in...he rolled his eyes a bit and laughed... Well, all is well at our home. (And I "won" as his employee cost more than the bag to be inspected...) :shame:
Oh, You did order the large Chamoise edith from NM/BG last night. I did too. But mine is still in progress but can't cancel cause it is in warehouse now.
Well.my DH judt asks me to do one thing ,CLEAN UP the boxes with the package and pull the trash cans outside every thursday night.:nuts: That is easy for me. Oh.. and everytime when I opened my package, my 16 months old daughter is excited as well and helped me pull the tape that sealed the box.LOL

Yes... I think we need to inspect the large, don't you? I am rationalizing it as "PF Community Service"... Love ET's pics of the chamois...hope the large is the perfect size for work...

I agree...PF community service! I have done my part, bringing you TWO Ediths for comparison...LOL! :lol: Now it's time to see the BIG Edith! If only I could decide something about the Ediths....

QUALITY CONTROL!!

SoCal, I am thinking that the large may be the answer for you. I am even starting to *halfway* consider getting the large in another color, although it would probably be chocolate.

But seriously, Self... that's crazy talk.... just my greedy wheels spinning. :lol: :wacko: :unsure:

Daisy said:
QUALITY CONTROL!!

SoCal, I am thinking that the large may be the answer for you. I am even starting to *halfway* consider getting the large in another color, although it would probably be chocolate.

But seriously, Self... that's crazy talk.... just my greedy wheels spinning. :lol: :wacko: :unsure:
I returned my choco medium edith to NM cause the handles are too short and I felt large size one coud be better. And I snapped the large chamios last night from nm.com.It is sitting at their warehouse now...:idea: