Edith Serial Numbers

1. So I looked in the interior pocket of my Edith and noticed that I don't have a serial number! :amazed: I know sometimes Chloe is terrible with their quality control (a member here once said that their paddington was missing a serial number tag) but it bothers me.

I know the bag is authentic since I purchased it from a Saks Fifth Avenue (Naples, Florida) but I was wondering if anyone else's Edith does not have a serial number?

2. It was me who posted my choco bowler doesn't have a s/n. If I no longer wanted it, I would return it to BG online versus try to sell, it so it doesn't bother me at all.

3. Roey, do both of your Ediths' have serial numbers? Does it bother you that your bowler doesn't have a serial number? Saks has a good return policy too, they really don't have an "expiration date" on their returns.

4. And even nasty fakes have serial number tags! For example: http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTEHNTIC-CHLOE-EDITH-SAND-BEIGE-w-INVOICE_W0QQitemZ270008553361QQihZ017QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I just want to see if I am the only one without a serial tag. :hysteric:

5. Yes, both my Ediths have serial numbers. I am much more bothered by leather, texture and shape than a lack of a serial number or authenticity card. I guess it's because I have always bought retail so the thought of a bag being fake never crossed my mind. I can see where it would bother you if you ever plan to sell your Edith, but if she is a lifer at LG's house it's not a huge deal IMO. :biggrin:

6. Lord, my choco paddy has a wierd serial number on it. The #s are stamped in a messy kind of way - hard to explain - it's like the numbers are double stamped:huh: . But it NEVER bothered me because I knew she was going to be a keeper. I wonder if Chloe can put a serial tag on your Edith. Is that a silly idea?:shame:

7. My Edith has the serial number so does my paddy but the lack of one is a known "problem" that they forget it. It would bother me because even if I buy all my bags retail I might want to sell one later and for buyers this is an important thing IMO. It might be harder to get rid of it.

8. Dumb question: but where is the serial number on the Edith?

9. ^^^ inside the interior pocket.