Edith lovers - Help me please! ro pics>>

1. I just rec'd my chloe edith from eBay today and I want to post new pics to re-confirm authenticity... also if anyone can tell me what color this is, the seller listed it as ivory/bone but id like to know the true "chloe color" if possible... It always looks a little differnt under differnt lights and its hard to get a good photo in natural light as it is night here now...

i have also shown the bag against my new chloe shoes which were listed on the website as "white" but they are actually just a shade off-white. i was hoping to get the bag to match the shoes, but you can see this bag is a little darker then ivory/white... its almost a cream color?? its definatly NOT white..

there are also several blemishes on it, and the handles are discolored - much lighter then the body of the bag... i am going to contact the seller and ask if they know the history of this bag, or how it got discolored... It doesnt really bother me much, especially since I only paid $490 for this bag - i dont feel so bad when i use it alot and it gets discolored, etc...

what do you all think ?> please reply! many thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. It's probably the Mastic color!

4. its not mastic b/c the stitching on mastic is dark, the stitching on mine is light almost tonal to the bag, also the trim on this (on the sides of the leather) is almost a dark burnt red color... any idea what color this might be?

5. I cannot help you with the color :confused1:, but it does look authentic to me.

6. Looks like blanc??.....maybe. I have Mastic and the stitching is really dark, so don't think it's Mastic - besides it's too light for Mastic. Not sure about the trim finish.
    I really like the color, you can't go wrong with Edith. Yes, it looks authentic.

7. Nice bag - can't help with the color query. But in terms of wanting to match you shoes - you've succeeded. I would not feel self-conscious at all...

The slight variation in color is not obvious, and when you are fully dressed up - I doubt you'll have any issue.

Congrats on a great buy - enjoy edith!

8. My guess is Ivoire. Congrats on your purchase, I love those creamy Ediths!

9. I think it's ivoire also. I saw this bag in NMLC a few months back. Same color and stitching. It looks authentic to me. But please ask the experts in the authentication thread to be sure.

10. Yeh....ivory, that's it.

11. Yep, I have an ivory Edith and it looks just like this one. Enjoy!

12. YAY! thanks so much - I knew you girls would be able to figure it out!!

now I know what color edith i am the proud new owner of :smile: