Edit the title of a thread?

1. Sorry, I know this is totally LV unrelated, but I need some help.

I've posted some pictures of my fedex delivery, but I don't know how to edit the title to say "pix now included" or somehting like that.... or can i not? I can edit the title in another forum, but not sure about PF

Please help :crybaby:

2. I believe that after a certain period of time has passed, you cannot edit the title or post. You have to contact a MOD to edit the title.:idea:

3. You only have 5 or 10 mins to edit a post.
    Just go back and reply to that same thread adding pic's.
    the thread will then show a paper clip (there are attachments) so people will know there are pic's there.

4. Thank you, I suppose I ran out of luck then... I started the thread yesterday and I added the pictures just now. Don't want to bother the mod for such a teeny tiny thing either...

O well

5. I took care of it for you. :yes: Congratulations on your beautiful bag too !

6. Thats PRada!!

You have to contact a mod to do it for you- thread titles can be edited later but only by us :yes:

7. I was wondering if it was possible to change a thread title. For example, I started a thread in the Bags Showcase section called "small but cherished LV collection". The collection's grown considerably :shame: and there are other bags as well, so I was thinking about editing it. Or if you misspell something, it would be great to correct it. Is that possible and how? I hope the question is ok. Thank you! :smile:

8. http://forum.purseblog.com/feedback-dropbox/the-edit-post-button-54080.html

9. Sometimes you can not change your own title- you need to contact a mod to do so :yes:

10. Like "pics added page 2"? Or updating the title of the thread?

11. Are you asking if it's possible or if this feature can be added?

Editing threads is the privilege of the mods and I personally don't think it's a good idea if members are allowed to edit their own threads all the time. Just my opinion though.

12. Only mods can do this. If you need this done, Pm a mod and we will handle it at our earliest convenience!

13. Thank you! Who is the Mod for the television/cinema forum?

14. Any Global Mod can help in there - me, Amanda, Cristina or Pradas Meadow, we moderate all the forums.

15. Thank you Swanky for the merge! I was getting frustrated with the show's debut tonight.