eDesigner Shop - do they sell authentic bags?

^^^ Bluefly sells real items. However, a little while back they accidentally sold a batch of fake Balenciagas and Chloes. This was a while ago though, and members who have shopped with them have since reported receiving all authentic items.

I bought I purse from there last September. It was a black Prada hobo. It is gorgeous. It came with dust bag and authenticity card... I have spent a lot of time studying bags at Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus so I familar with the real deal. This bag is well made and has all the details of a "real" Prada. I have no reason to believe it is not. Their customer service was great too. I had a pleasant experience and I love my bag!!

Yes, it is fake. It has all the earmarks of a site that deals in fake items: no physical address, restocking fee, domain registered through Domains By Proxy (this allows the site owners to conceal their identity), and their Authorize.net seal is not clickable. A site that has earned the right to display the Authorize.net seal should have a clickable seal that allows the visitors of the site to verify the site's information. Legitamate Authorize.net sites are also required to openly display their information. This site is not legitimate at all.

I noticed that their seal is now clickable, alot of the bags mentions before are gone. Do you think that they have corrected themselves and are now selling their real items only?

Some coworkers of mine referred me to the site, i cant say what they do, but they help out the company. They said that its real, and they get their products straight from the manufacture..? or something (kinda blurry conversation). but im still cautious. What do you guys think? it looks like theyve changed alot.

I noticed that their seal is now clickable, alot of the bags mentions before are gone. Do you think that they have corrected themselves and are now selling their real items only?

Some coworkers of mine referred me to the site, i cant say what they do, but they help out the company. They said that its real, and they get their products straight from the manufacture..? or something (kinda blurry conversation). but im still cautious. What do you guys think? it looks like theyve changed alot.

It's still fake. When you click the seal, it doesn't even take you to the Authorize.net site. A legitimate Authorize.net seal takes you to their site. Instead, it take you to some site that has nothing to do with the seal. I get the feeling that someone at eDesignershop is reading this and trying to clean up their site to make it more legit. Don't be fooled. It's still a scam.