Eddie Murphy..i Had To Look Twice

B]Tracey Edmonds: I'm Dating Eddie Murphy[/B]

MONDAY DECEMBER 04,

http://img.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/news/061211/eddie_murphy.jpg[/IMG]
Eddie Murphy and Tracey Edmonds, a film producer and the ex-wife of singer Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds, are dating, she tells PEOPLE exclusively.

The couple have been seeing each other "for about a month and a half," Edmonds said at the New York premiere of Dreamgirls, which she attended with Murphy on Monday.

When asked if she was happy she smiled and said, "Yes, very happy. We're having fun."

Previously, Murphy had been seeing former Spice Girl, Melanie Brown. A rep for the comedian said, "We do not comment on Mr. Murphy's personal life."

Edmonds split from "Babyface" in October 2005 after 13 years together.

EMURPHYSPICE092506_1.jpg
Eddie & Mel

EMurphy102706_2.jpg
@ The Ivy with Tracey

EMurphy102706_5.jpg

yep, but I also cannot believe that Mel B allowed herself to get pregnant after the first date :biggrin: - I mean, come on, they are both grown ups and know the implications ;) Its all pretty odd really isnt it :confused1:

Well, according to a site that I frequent, Mel B may be pregnant by someone else. Eddie was in some foreign country and said that until we have a paternity test we won't know. I need to find out where I saw that.

Wow i dont know whats up with this whole thing.But i saw an interview with Edie today and he said something like: i dont know whos child is that,not until we get blood tests back!!Hmmm that is so not cool,why talk about it publicly?