Eddie Murphy..i Had To Look Twice

What idiot would have a baby with a man who denied even one of his children? As we all remember, Eddie at first denied that he fathered Mel B's daughter, and I don't think he's still really in the child's life. When Angel was little she looked just like him. He's such a jerk.

What idiot would have a baby with a man who denied even one of his children? As we all remember, Eddie at first denied that he fathered Mel B's daughter, and I don't think he's still really in the child's life. When Angel was little she looked just like him. He's such a jerk.

I can understand....didn't she tell him the kid was his after the kid was born? Once he had the paternity test, as I understand, he's been present in her life. She does live in the UK though so not like he can see her everyday. But he's always been close to all of his kids, I don't doubt he does what he needs to take care of her too.

I can understand....didn't she tell him the kid was his after the kid was born? Once he had the paternity test, as I understand, he's been present in her life. She does live in the UK though so not like he can see her everyday. But he's always been close to all of his kids, I don't doubt he does what he needs to take care of her too.
Eddie denied he was the father until Angel was born. Even after the paternity test, he didn't have anything to do with her until she was about 3 years old, when he invited Mel B and her family to the "Shrek" premiere. That was when she met her father for the first time. Word is that Nicole Murphy pushed him to get to know Angel, telling him that she wanted her (Nicole's) children to have a relationship with all of their brothers and sisters. From what I understand, Eddie now sees Angel in secret from time to time.

Eddie denied he was the father until Angel was born. Even after the paternity test, he didn't have anything to do with her until she was about 3 years old, when he invited Mel B and her family to the "Shrek" premiere. That was when she met her father for the first time. Word is that Nicole Murphy pushed him to get to know Angel, telling him that she wanted her (Nicole's) children to have a relationship with all of their brothers and sisters. From what I understand, Eddie now sees Angel in secret from time to time.
Didn't know that. Thanks.

She lives all over. I know she still has a home in LA, not far from Eddie. So he can see her enough.

Eddie was a total azz during all of that.

She lives all over. I know she still has a home in LA, not far from Eddie. So he can see her enough.

Eddie was a total azz during all of that.
He sure was. I think Mel B's pregnancy was around the same time Eddie was dating Baby Face's ex Tracey Edmonds and then they had that fake 14-day marriage. Word is Eddie also was a jerk to Tracey's two sons she has with Baby Face.

Lort Eddie. Geez. These men with money are ridiculous. Eddie to old for this mess here. What woman jn here right mine dates a man with 8 kids snd 4 different baby mommas Thats a positive hiv result waiting to happen. Women need to make better decisions in dealing with these men. Its a viscious cycle

Their morning coffee run has become a routine for the couple.

And on Monday, Eddie Murphy and girlfriend Paige Butcher even seemed to have coordinated their wardrobes for the errand.

The 54-year-old comedian and his pregnant girlfriend, 36, both sported laid-back, black ensembles as they were spotted in Studio City, California to grab coffee.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...her-sport-monochromatic-looks-coffee-run.html

9vbkue.jpg

2cxg3m0.jpg

dg6r0k.jpg

iznwp4.jpg

2wrnqrs.jpg

Their morning coffee run has become a routine for the couple.

And on Monday, Eddie Murphy and girlfriend Paige Butcher even seemed to have coordinated their wardrobes for the errand.

The 54-year-old comedian and his pregnant girlfriend, 36, both sported laid-back, black ensembles as they were spotted in Studio City, California to grab coffee.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...her-sport-monochromatic-looks-coffee-run.html

9vbkue.jpg

2cxg3m0.jpg

dg6r0k.jpg

iznwp4.jpg

2wrnqrs.jpg
Oh wow is this number 8 baby for him ?!