Ebene vs. Chocolate

KB, also, Havane and Noisette are the more reddish chestnut browns. Also very lovely but not chocolate brown at all.

Speaking of this, Gigi, are you enjoying your new Birkin 30?:heart: It's Havane, right?

Humm,.... good question. I've been on a wait list for a Marron Fonce w/gld hw Birkin and I have been told that this is a chocolate color. I purchased a belt in vegas but i really can't see the beauty of it. Can someone post pictures of a Chocolate color so we can see?

I have seen chocolate in box and I think the matte lizard Birkin that I saw was also chocolate. The color looks like a chocolate bar. I've also seen noisette with white stitches and that one was also nice. Sorry, but it's a bit difficult for me to describe the color because I can't remember if it had more beige or reddish undertones.

Greentea said:
KB, also, Havane and Noisette are the more reddish chestnut browns. Also very lovely but not chocolate brown at all.

Speaking of this, Gigi, are you enjoying your new Birkin 30?:heart: It's Havane, right?
Yup! :yes: Noisette is like a warm chestnut / hazelnut brown. I have seen Havanne on chevre, it's beautiful! :heart: :heart: :heart: Very much darker than Noisette. I'm a sucker for the classic, neutral colors!

Greentea, my Birkin 30 is Cognac :flowers: I'm using my Chocolat HAC more though...it's officially my "work-horse" bag! :lol:

gigi leung said:
Yup! :yes: Noisette is like a warm chestnut / hazelnut brown. I have seen Havanne on chevre, it's beautiful! :heart: :heart: :heart: Very much darker than Noisette. I'm a sucker for the classic, neutral colors!

Greentea, my Birkin 30 is Cognac :flowers: I'm using my Chocolat HAC more though...it's officially my "work-horse" bag! :lol:
Eeek - Cognac - of course! It's so beautiful!

Baggaholic said:
Can someone post pictures of a Chocolate color so we can see?

Chocolate Togo

To give you the color context--Background is white poster board and it's sitting on black poster board

Attachments

• 1B694ADE-0633-23AC-67F773312A0E4CAE.jpg
    1B694ADE-0633-23AC-67F773312A0E4CAE.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 750