Ebay's how to spot a fake Kooba thread...

1. I don't know about the Kooba authenticity features but a lot of her advice is good general knowledge advice that can be applied to an bag.

2. I would say that her advice on Koobas is very accurate, and I have read over her rules, as well as another one about Koobas.

Although there are no hard set rules regarding any fake bag (so many replicas out there), there are some pretty good rules to look for in a bag on there.

3. Her guide seems like a good "guide" to follow but we all know there are no hard and fast rules when it comes to counterfieting. I have a problem with a blog like this as alot of mis-information is being passed. As in people thinking Koobas made in China are Fake and people who are uneducated "dissing" reputable sellers. Until someone clears up the misconception someone may read this and think their bag is suspect. I guess I have 13 Fake Koobas all made in China.

4. Good general information but I'm just way too leary to buy a Kooba on eBay. It would worry me to no end to tie up that much money in a bag that may be fake. I'll just watch the sales on reputable websites instead. I love eBay for selling (although we all know it's not as good as it used to be) and for buying vintage collectibles and other items.