Ebayer steals picz from a My Poupette seller

xLAUx

♥ LV ♥
May 7, 2006
Everyday I look at newest auctions on ebay and today I found this:

http://cgi.ebay.it/Louis-Vuitton-Pa...885707912QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

there is the MPRS logo on the auction, and the pictures are "copyrighted" with the trusted seller, which is LV_timeless..

but the real name of the seller is flora40, that is not on the list of recommended trusted My Poupette seller!!!

If you look at the pictures carefully, you'll see that the first groups of pictures are different from the second group..

the first are from the real LV_timeless, the second are made by flora40 (and you can see the bag is not the same!)

The first is used, with honey vacchetta, the second is brand new (and fake, i think!)

So this Flora40 has stolen real picz of a real bag to put them on her auction with fake item!

:mad::mad::mad:

I just reported it to Ebay.

There is another major problem with Asian sellers copying pics and descriptions en masse and putting up listings so fast that eBay can't keep up. I know the ladies over at Know Knockoffs are working on it.

If you see any fakes (that you know for sure to be fake) or sellers copying other sellers' pics, report the listing to eBay (click on Community at the top of the eBay home page, then on Security & Resolution Centre, and go from there).

I actually did that and ebay told me they couldn't find enough proof to pull the auction.
It pissed me off.
Not only were the pictures totally pilfered off an authentic auction, the description was copied verbatim.

The best was it read "Perfect for Mother's Day" even though it was AFTER Mother's Day.
Guess that's what happens when you use Copy and Paste without going back to edit.

"There is another major problem with Asian sellers copying pics and descriptions en masse and putting up listings so fast that eBay can't keep up. I know the ladies over at Know Knockoffs are working on it."

I dont think all major problems are with only asian sellers, I am sure there are other ethnics doing it to....I just dont feell that asians should be the only one pointed out...or pointed at....:shame:

MissV said:
"There is another major problem with Asian sellers copying pics and descriptions en masse and putting up listings so fast that eBay can't keep up. I know the ladies over at Know Knockoffs are working on it."

I dont think all major problems are with only asian sellers, I am sure there are other ethnics doing it to....I just dont feell that asians should be the only one pointed out...or pointed at....:shame:

Oh gosh no! I wasn't targeting Asian people at all! There IS a major scam going on right now on eBay and the sellers are from China. There are plenty of other people selling fakes including sellers from all over the world, Canada not excluded. But there is a huge eBay problem right now - check out eBay and you'll see what I mean. Besides, I'm Asian! :flowers:

my sister used to take other people's pictures and descriptions, and then tweak them to fit her actual item. i told her that it's illegal and bad ebay ettiquette and stuff, and ebay could shut her auction down for it, and she's stopped since.

cutie pie 21 dont you mean "arent" ....hhehehhe
AddictedtoLV: sorry i didn't mean to make it sound like I was jumping on you about it, its just I come across alot of people who are just flat out blaming asians when clearly there are alot of different types of people involved in this business.