eBay

1. So I am thinking of selling my Speedy 25 on eBay. I think I have fallen out of love with it :sad: The bag is in really good condition, but has some blemishes.

Has anyone sold their bags on eBay? I am nervous that someone will do a bait and switch on returning it to me. Is there anything I can do to make sure they don't try to return a fake to me?

2. I've never sold on eBay, but I'm sure you can sell your bag at a good price (speedys/speedies tend to have high resale values). When you sell, you should get a tag and swiftacher connected to your bag. That way, if someone tries to return the bag, they can only do so if this tag is attached. :yes:

And be sure to state all sales final unless bag is not signficantly as described.

3. Thanks! I'll look into getting the tag...

4. Before you leap into these shark infested waters, I would suggest spending some time reading threads about selling LV on ebay these days!

5. I have sold quite a few bags on eBay and I have never had a problem. I state in my auctions that all sales are final. Also, I do not sell to anyone who has excessive negative feedback or who just signed up on eBay the day that they bid on my item (or anyone with zero feedback).

Include all tags and/or receipts and make sure you document any flaws. I would also only accept paypal (because checks can bounce and I've heard stories of people sending fake money orders).