Ebay vs Boutique

1. :tender:I cant stop thinking about the Spy bag. :girlsigh:

So I am seriously considering getting one - despite the fact that DH hates them. I have never purchased anything from eBay before but if it will save me money I will do it. How much should I expect to spend on an authentic Fendi Spy on eBay? Do you feel the savings are worth it? Or should I simply wait and order one from the boutique?

I hate being so indecisive! :hysteric:
  2. For me, I'm sorta in your position. I want a spy bag, but don't want to pay spy money. If you do your research, you can find one and a decent price. I seen authentic spys go as low as 1500 on eBay.
  3. You can get an authentic used spy for pretty cheap lately, most people expect them to be $1200, which makes me confused and mad at the same time. I just sold my honey spy for $1350 "buy it now" but it took lots of effort! (after kept relisting it 3 times). For a brand new one I'm pretty sure you can get it for $1500 and up. Good luck!:smile:
  4. :crybaby: Thats the color I wanted......okay I am going to go to a corner now and bash my head into the wall....I really need to learn how to use Ebay.
  5. OH NOOOOO!! :upsidedown: You should've started this thread 3 days ago :crybaby:
  6. I think if you know what to look for in a SPY (authenticity wise) you can get pretty lucky on eBay. I am a SPY newbie, that's why I went to the boutique. I think if you can save $$$, WHY NOT?!:yes:
  7. There are definately deals out there on ebay - I guess the only thing you need to watch out for is the bad sellers of fakes but hey that is what we are all here for to help you not get into that position. I would definately have bought mine from ebay if I could have found the chocco brown but after ages of looking I ended up buying in the store but that was only because I am an impatient type of gal!

good luck and be sure to post any authenticity queries here and we can all help where we can.