ebay sellers of louis vuitton you trust???

1. hi everyone! i know my poupette has a list, but i want to know from you gals if there are any specific eBay sellers you've had good experiences with buying lv from who you trust?

thanks!

2. let-trade, fashionphile and authentic_lvlady

3. ukdesigneritems, rebeccalou28

4. Eluxury.com still the safe way to buy online. A pf member showed yesterday that eBay prices are so close from the eluxur prices so it's maybe better to get some fresh bags for a little more $ :shrugs:

5. Alougth a lot of gals had good experience on eBay, I don't feel comfortable to trade through internet. Especially counterfreit is such a booming business allover the places.

6. I'd buy from Eluxury, only if they would ship worldwide!!:hysteric:

7. Like xLAUx I would buy from elux if they shipped internationally but I've had great experience with lovetosell2you and timeless_lv

8. YEAH, i love timeless_lv so much!
    he/she always has beautiful items:tender:

9. fashionphile is good

10. babypink kitten
    hehe....

11. I absolutely adore both sellers you mentioned!:love: I'd put them in top 5 LV re-sellers on eBay!

12. "Eluxury.com still the safe way to buy online. A pf member showed yesterday that ebay prices are so close from the eluxur prices so it's maybe better to get some fresh bags for a little more $ [​IMG]"

MirroirPrincess, you're right in some cases, but not all. I would definitely suggest buying a speedy 25 or 30 off of eLuxury because the price difference isn't all that great--200 to 300 dollars--but I bought a gently used Viva-Cite GM for $599.00. If I were to buy that bag at LV, I would have to pay , including taxes, $1150.10 . I was able to buy another pochette with the amount of money I saved. The tax rate in San Francisco is a Beeyotch!

13. i've found great deals on authentic LV on ebay from non-mprs sellers before. there isn't a specific seller that i buy from, but i look at the prices and then always have them authenticated here first before bidding or BIN, and once i receive the item, take it to the LV boutique.

i would rather buy from eluxury, but i can't always afford everything i want. plus, i can't get discontinued items, so ebay is my only option for that.