eBay seller designer9822

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone! I'm about to purchase my very first Balenciaga and was wondering if the eBay seller, designer9822, sells authentics. Has anyone ever had a personal transaction with her? Thanks in advance, experts!

2. Hi!
    If you have any eBay questions, post them in the 'authenticate this' section

3. I just bought a big black clous wallet, the one with the silver spikes from her.
    Its great and she is a great seller and such a fast shipper in one week to Holland.
    And a very nice price i would say go for it, I dont know what u are going to buy.
    Hugs FX:heart:

4. Her items are authentic!

5. I believe the seller is a "he" :p and i am a very happy return customer. perfect quality of accessories, and fast shipping

6. :yahoo:Thanks everyone for the help. I just purchased something from them and they require me to pay by google checkout and I was not too familiar with this. I've always used paypal. I have heard that google checkout may not be safe for buyers. Anyhow, a friendly member of this forum has calmed my nerves. Now I just have to calm myself because I am so excited to recieve my new bag!

7. I wouldn't worry; I have purchased from him and was very very pleased. Also, with Google checkout you at least have the credit card protection if needed (which I don't think you will!) :smile: You'll have to show us what you get!!

8. please only post authenticity questions in the Authenticate This! thread we provided.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.