Ebay Removed My Listing Because of Shipping

It's like everything else.

The majority of normal people, would look at the listing, say, I am not paying that shipping charge and move on.

There are too many people out there who just love hitting report it buttons!!!!!!

Again, genuine people get treated badly while these :cursing: carry on selling fakes and charging ridiculous shipping charges.

I have had one recently, I actually bought a 2nd item to try and combine shipping and reduce the cost, but guess what I ended up paying the same shipping charge for both items, even though combined. And now, low and behold not only did I pay a ridiculous amount for shipping, I dont think I will receive the items. So, I am about to file a dispute for Item Not Received.

EBay need to get their house in order.

oh my they remove my listings all the time... i am sure some disturbed person must report me for some reason. however, they always give stupid reasons why they removed it!!
wasting my time this ebay staff!!!

I found an auction for a Hermes bag and the seller was charging $75 to ship and that did NOT include insurance! (I asked her) and she was in the US, I did report it and she did get her listing cancelled. I could understand her charging $75 and insuring it for full value, but to charge insurance on top of that? I dont think so.