Ebay question..

1. I bid on a bag last week. The action is still not over, http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220147432539&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Fsofocus%3Dbs%26sbrftog%3D1%26from%3DR10%26_trksid%3Dm37%26satitle%3D220147432539%26sacat%3D-1%2526catref%253DC6%26sargn%3D-1%2526saslc%253D2%26sadis%3D200%26fpos%3D92618%26sabfmts%3D1%26saobfmts%3Dinsif%26ftrt%3D1%26ftrv%3D1%26saprclo%3D%26saprchi%3D%26fsop%3D1%26fsoo%3D1%26fvi%3D1. And I received the below email yesterday from the seller. Why would she send me this email? Is it real? Or is it one of those last chance scams I've hear about?

Hello Dear ,

I am sorry if i disturbing you, but i want let you know that i am the seller of the Item Title: 06 BNWT LESPORTSAC TOKIDOKI TAN PLAYGROUND MAMMA MIA 9509
    If you are still interesed to buy it please make your best offer once you receive this email and please be resonable and we can have a deal. Contact me as soon: (ionas00@yahoo.com) possible for more details about closing the transaction !
    Waiting for your answer!

Best regards!

2. Which one are you? Sorry if that's nosy, but if you've been dominating the race, maybe she recognizes that you're serious and very interested in the bag and wants a good offer?

3. I got one of those, contacted the seller of my bag about it, and she said she never sent it. So I'm assuming it's some sort of stupid scam.

4. sounds like a scam to me but contact her first thru eBay

edit: i just checked out her auction i really think it's a scam she would have included that option in her auction (BIN) or best offer if it turns out it wasn't the seller who sent that to you foward it espoofs. i think thats the correct one ...ladies or gents...have the correct link??

5. I bought a bag from that seller recently, and that's not the email address she used to contact me. If you have any doubts contact her directly through eBay to confirm whether she sent the email or not.

6. Thank you ladies, I feel much better now. I'll contact the seller to let her know about the email I received.

7. Why would a seller that has a hot auction going want to end it early with a 'reasonable' offer--there is plenty of action going on with that bag.
    I think it is a scam also.

8. Definitely sounds like a scam. Contact her through eBay.

9. Report it and don't respond in any way to that email.
    I hate scammers!

10. I sent the seller an message thru ebay. She was very happy and appreciate that I forwarded the email to her. She was going to contact the other bidders to make them aware of the scammer. Thank you all for your advice!

11. Yeah sounds like a scam.

12. I do not personally trust these kind of private messages.

13. scam

14. SCAM!!!!!! do not answer!