EBAY PROBLEM What would you have done?

1. I really loved eBay but I am really getting tired of bad transactions and some selling items that aren't what your told in auctions ~ I purchased a Miu Miu bag. 100.00. (too good to be true and it was) Told in auction in excellant condition. Some pen marks. I got it and when I took it out of the box it just REEKED of cigerette smoke.. really bad and I had not even looked at it yet being all wrapped in plastic. It was Loaded with pen marks and to me it is not real. It was that leatherette and FAKE not really nice leather that Miu Miu puts out. I emailed and never heard anything. I sent back and put a paypal dispute in and gave my reason. The seller escalated to a dispute!!!!!!!!!!!! The seller did! Why would they? The bag shows returned:cursing: with my tracing number and she turns it into a dispute ~ maybe to drag it out. I don't know but I don't want it back. What do you think?

Linda

2. Sounds like they have no idea what they are doing!

I can not abide bad smells on items, I received a beautiful Great China Wall hoodie off eBay that smelt so strongly of something like Fabreze (hate that stuff) and it so put me off the top. Ended up washing it twice to get rid of the stink

3. i'd rather have febreze than cig smoke though !

4. Since you returned the bag and tracked it as so, eBay will side in your favor. It may take several weeks however.

5. Yes ebay should come in on your favour - good luck with that

6. Did you check that seller feedbacks before you made your purchase?

7. Yes and they have over 2000. This surprised me. If I remember right 99.5 percent too. Haven't heard anything yet. Thanks for the post

Linda