Ebay newbie: won a B-bag a few days ago

1. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6888454718&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

I paid the seller via Paypal this morning and when I get the bag, I will be looking to you ladies for authentication (since yall are the B-bag queens:cool: ). Both the BagHunter blog and another PF'er think that the pictures are legit, I'm just hoping this isn't one of those "bait and switch" deals.

I'm nervous because I've never won anything this expensive on eBay. I usually bid on toddler shoes and things totaling less than $50. :shame:

2. this seller has a great reputation. i wouldn't worry!! congrats!! great bag, great price.

3. You lucky girl!! I was eyeing that bag on eBay! I'm so jealous! :biggrin:

4. Oohhh.. sexy bag! :graucho:

5. CONGRATS esiders :flowers: - it's a GORGEOUS bag ! I think this seller is very trustworthy, don't worry :yes:

6. i think you should be safe; that is a reputable seller.
    congratulations on the pewter!! my favorite!! :love:

7. Yeah, ;) the bag is authentic - and the seller is great!

8. thanks everyone! I'll post pictures when it arrives. :graucho:

9. Yea Congrats! You got such a great deal on a weekender.

10. hey E, ohhhhhhhhhhhweekender!!! dont worry, i have heard good things about this seller off PF as well. do you have any this size? i know you have works. it is really funny how small you think your works are after using weekenders. i have been using my origan and ice blue weekenders alot, bubble gum pink a little and am waiting for an occasion to break out magenta and turq 05 weekenders...:rolleyes:

11. cool! yep its real! good deal!

12. Yay! Congrats! Great deal! :smile:

13. Yay, esiders!! I can't wait to see pics of you rocking this bag!

14. great buy!! congrats!...I just got my khaki weekender and a loooove it! i'm sure you'll love your too, it looks awesome

15. esiders, congrats on your pewter weekender! i would love to see pics of you wearing it. enjoy!