Ebay just called me!

1. FYI ladies,

eBay just called me. They were doing a survey on satisfaction.

Just three quick questions:

1. On a scale of 1-5 (1 lowest and 5 highest), how would you rate eBay?

I replied "1"

2. Are you using any other online auctions at this time, or plan on within the next year?

I replied "of course"

3. Which online auction sites do you think you will use?

I replied "probably try all of them"

She said thank you and then hung up.

HMMMMMMMMMMM

2. Lol

3. :roflmfao:

4. Here's the phone number on my caller id.

1-801-545-1800

I called it and received a recorded message.

Pretty much telling me to use the contact me link in my eBay.

5. Good for you! I'd probably have said the same thing. Ebay sucks these days.

6. way to go. i have never heard of ebay calling anyone!
    live help told me, when i had a prob, that they could not call me directly b/c that was against their rules! they weren't auth to haev conversations other than email and live chats! in any department!

7. Ebay called you, interesting! My friend also said ebay called her once. But that is awesome what you replied.

8. way to go!!!

what other company could get away with treating its customers so shoddily? none! They really need to get to grips before everybody stops using them, except the dodgy fakers and conmen!

9. Sounds like it's a call center in Utah. eBay HQ is in San Jose, CA.

10. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

11. They have phones . . .?!

12. I've had ebay call me too. They were trying to get me to sell more stuff and open a store though. I was really surprised, how come they can call us and we can't call them...

13. That's what I was thinking! :roflmfao: LMAO!! :roflmfao:

14. i just got an email in my my msgs in box in my ebay account for a ebay survey. at the end you get to write a little. and so i did. not much. but i def felt better!

it was a survey on how the service was after ebay 'helps you out' via email or live help.

15. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: