Ebay Instant Win Game and Sweepstakes

1. Has anyone tried this on the website yet? I read one of the general announcements and you can enter between Feb 4- Feb 29 and can instantly win different things or get entered into a larger sweepstakes. You can enter once a day. I tried, but didn't win anything. Anyone had better luck?

2. Nope, I just tried it and got "Sorry, we are unable to complete your request at this time."
    Why have a game then? Sigh.

3. Well I guess I didn't win anything when I got those errors, I tried again and it says I already played. Mmk.

4. OK my curiosity got me and I played - of course I didn't win - shocker!!! It says you can play every day though so I'll keep going to get denied 24 more times! lol...

5. We aren't having this on the UK site but I did actually once win one of these when eBay ran it before. I won a Porsche Siemens toaster, coffee maker and kettle.....pretty good prize as it was worth over $600

6. ^oooh nice. I keep entering the one where you can win the gift certs to spend on eBay.

7. I entered. Took forever actually, so many hoops to jump through first. lol.

Didn't win the instant prize but was entered in the 10k sweepstakes.