Ebay: Have you ever have this issue?

1. I know it's not directly b-bag related but I was trying to list b-bag on eBay last night.

I listed the bag at 1am PST. This morning at 6am PST, when I did the search, my listing didn't come up. :wtf: I chat with live help and they asked me to wait. I noticed that there are several listing listed after me but they are already shown up in the search. All of them are fake cheap bags!!! :rant:

Then I chat with live help again at 9am PST and they suggested that I should redo the listing and bill dept will credit my first listing fee back. They did that for me.

I redid my listing at 10.30am PST and now it's 12.30pm PST and still my bag hasn't shown up!!! :hysteric:

Has this very happen to you? I don't know what to do. :rant: :shrugs:

2. It sounds like your first one didn't post for sure.

When I list something on eBay, it normally takes approximately four hours for it to show up in the search --- I wouldn't worry until 2:30 PST. If it doesn't show up by then, then I don't know what is wrong :sad:

3. Thank you Mimz(I like your new username :yes:). I guess I can't do anything but wait. Thank you for letting me know that there is 4 hrs leadtime. :hysteric:

I hope I don't have to redo this listing again. :rant:

4. This happens to me a lot when I sell my cell phones. Once took 12 hours to list! But I saw in "myeBay" though..

5. As long as you receive an email from ebay saying your item was listed successfully it should be fine! Mine takes ages to come up on the searches too, don't worry!

6. Yup, it takes mine FOREVER to show up too. Annoying, but not to worry. Your listing will definitely show up.

7. Hmm I know when I used ebay to sell a textbook it seriously took 12 hours before it showed up on the search function.. and people who listed theirs later than mine had theirs show up before mine :shocked: I contacted ebay about it and they said "it takes a while for a listed item to go through our categorization process.. and it will take longer if you edit the listing right after you submit it."

This is one of the reasons I avoid ebay now :push: