Ebay for Dummie(me)

1. Hi gals,

I am about to have my first listing on eBay. What if I sent the person the real thing and the person said it's not real and send me back with a fake one?

If that happens, what should I do?

This is why it's taking me so long to sell anything on eBay.

2. I've heard of sellers attaching something to the bag that can be removed by the buyer, but they can't return it once it's off. You say in your listing, that the purse (or whatever) must have it still attached to return it. For example, an LV I bought on eBay had a white tag made out of material like those tyvek mailers (thin, but you can't tear them, you have to cut them) wrapped around a handle (glued, but not to the handle)) with the seller's handwriting on it, so a tag couldn't be faked on a return. Hopefully others will be along with more ideas.
  3. I guess (no, I know) I'm old-fashioned, but at this point I would use my positive energy to create an irresistable listing, which just might land you a thrilled buyer who pays right away, leaves you + feedback and writes you a thank-you note to boot. Writing as a seasoned seller of high end pieces with 100% + feedback, I admit I put a lot more "rules" in my listing than I did when I started, but I still click the list button thinking all will go well. Good luck to you, let us know how it goes!
  4. Thanks. I hope I will have a pleasant experience.