Ebay disclaimer?

1. Hi, I'm sorry if this is not new but I've never seen this before. It's in the auction I was just looking at and I've cut and pasted it below. Have I just not been observant? lol.

[​IMG][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Item Specifics - Women's Dresses[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif]Condition: [/FONT]New: With Tags

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif]Main Color: [/FONT]--

[​IMG][​IMG]This translation is provided as a service. eBay cannot guarantee its accuracy.

2. eeehhh typical eBay. Doesn't surprise me one bit..... how can they really guarantee accuracy anyway???

3. That disclaimer is included in any auction in which the seller or the item is from outside the United States. Many times you will see it on items from Canada, esp. from Quebec or Montreal.

4. ohhh that would explain it. it was a UK auction. Thanks Lushbaby:smile:. i thought maybe eBay was in some kind of hot water or something.

5. ^Yup, it just means that it's a rough translation, assuming the seller wrote the auction in a language other than English. As Lushbaby said, it happens with all auctions outside of the US (and says it if you contact a buyer/seller outside of the US also).