Ebay Buyer 123Canuto

1. If anyone had a BIN sale today from this buyer you might want to report it to eBay. If you look at the the buyers history they bought over 100+ high end items today with BIN (including my Chloe bag). I suspect the account has been hijacked. :cursing: This is my second non-paying bidder in a week!!!!

2. My goodness! This is an EPIDEMIC! All of the fraud and account hijackings have gotten MASSIVELY out of control! I wonder if there is even anything eBay can do about this and if it can ever be stopped? This is insane! I'm really sorry this happened to you. I would suggest that sellers make their buy it now auctions "immediate payment" only. This way the auction can't end without a paypal payment. I know eventually this isn't going to work either, as there are so many stolen credit cards and paypal accounts anymore, but it may be a temporary solution to this scary problem. The internet is so unsafe anymore. :sad:

3. Oh no. I am so sorry. How do they do this? Why do they do this? I must be super-innocent, but I just don't get it. The hassle and upset these bad guys cause, how do they sleep at night?

4. OH my gosh the id name bid on my 2 of my LVs early this morning and I cancelled them because the buyer wanted me to ship overseas..did they want you to ship to an unconfirmed address as well?

5. I am so sorry to hear that. I never heard from anyone. Did eBay cancel your transactions too?