Ebay assistance- please

1. Jag, I'm really not sure about authenticity of these items and I don't mean to sound skeptical, but the starting bids are so low it makes me question.....there is a thread somewhere here I think by Greentea that has authentic sellers on eBay, which is where I have bought my bags....and those sellers is where I would start.. However, I'm not sure about the above sellers.......generally you are going to pay pretty close to retail for these bags if not more....sometimes getting a great deal though! Good luck!

2. Yeah-its probably too good to be true. The chocolate was closer to retail, but still I just couldn't help myself and had to ask. I have serious Birkin-itis right now.

3. I would not trust the chocolate one at all. Just seems fishy. The gold, I'm not sure. It has a lot of things right with it. I'd like to know the reserve...

4. Me too! I will try to find out from the seller- maybe she will give me a but it now price?

5. Don't bid! Both of them are fake :evil:

6. Nuts- it's always too good to be true. Will sit and wait for my birkin like a good girl :sad:

7. The sellers that are mentioned on the "Authentic Sellers" list are definitely good ones and they do not sell fakes. Better yet, if I remember correctly, couple of them are My Poupette recommeneded sellers so it's probably a better idea to start with them first :biggrin:

8. How can you tell? I'm just curious...

9. The whole eBay thing I use for reference...I just like to look at the color combinations and I don't get into whether the bags are real or fake. I wouldn't buy from there, so I don't bother. I decide if there might be a color I'd want to put on my waitlist etc. or change my list. It keeps me less frustrated and/or less worried about getting a fake if I stay away from the thought.

10. The gold is def fake! There is one thing I learned to distinguish real and fake ones, if anyone wants to know, please refer to my post at page 12 of the Hermes Informative Catalog thread.

*Sarah*

11. Just want to add that I think the choco one is fake too, for the same reason as the gold one. The seller thinks she is so slick showing the correct pictures, but 1 pic stands out, and if you blow it up, you can see where she makes her mistake.

*Sarah*

12. FAKE!

Save yourself a couple thousand dollars and take your chances at an Hermes store. It's definitely more fun than sitting at the computer.

13. Thanks ladies! I have returned back down earth and am passing on both. Will try to wait paitently like a good girl for my birkin. It's just so hard, as you all know. AHHH! I only wish there was an Hermes boutique here, but must rely upon NM to get it for me. Thanks again everyone for helping me out! I truly appreciate it!

14. Jag, wait for the store experience, even at NM!!
    I'm thinking of buying a small, easy to find H bag to ease my waiting pains but, at least, we're all waiting with 'ya. :smile: