Ebates Question...

1. I just signed up for ebates (after their Cyber Thursday or whatever it was called!) and I'm wondering how often they offer double discounts?? Any info would be appreciated!

Thanks!:smile:

2. Not every store participates but there was one the Monday after Thanksgiving, then there was one this past Thursday....other than that, I don't know...every day would be nice, HA! HA! Especially at ELUX!

3. Every big holiday, Thankgiving, Christmass, Easter(not sure though), 4th July.

4. i've only recently started using ebates as well... i hope they do it more often! i'd definitely make lots more elux purchases in the future!

don't mean to hijack this thread, but have you ladies received your rebate in your account yet? i don't mean the rebate check or anything, but is the amount credited to your account?

5. Probably every big holiday!

***I saw my credit posted today :yahoo:***

6. Yes. They pay every three months. I'm using it since 2005, got $400+ so far.

7. Thanks for the insight! I'm eager to use it on eLux as well. I'm just bummed out that I missed out on CyberThursday. I have my eye on a LV bag and I definitely would have nabbed it had I known!! UGH...next time!!

Maybe a New Year's double discount??

8. The next double day is Dec. 26th. :yahoo:

9. F Y I ..................here are the dates the checks are sent..

Purchases Posted Between Big Fat Check Sent
    Jan 1-Mar 31 ````````````````````````````````May 15
    Apr 1-June 30 ```````````````````````````````Aug 15
    July 1-Sept 30 ```````````````````````````````Nov 15
    Oct 1-Dec 31 ````````````````````````````````Feb 15

10. Awesome! I'll be shopping that day!! :wlae: