Ebates......it's time!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just thought I'd share with everyone that ebates checks go out on the 15th of February - in a couple of days, yippeee!!!

Anyone have any special plans with what they plan on doing with their rebates? I am planning on putting the money towards the purchase of a LV speey 30 or 35....Not sure what size yet?

My question to everyone....does anyone know when ELUXURY will be having FREE SHIPPING again and/or when they usually increase the rebates amount like back around Xmas? Just curious!!

....I love ebates!!!

2. Enjoy your check! Sounds like you have pretty good plans already!
  3. Good for you. If you get the speedy, post pics please.
  4. What happens with Ebates if you return some stuff you bought? And they've already mailed the check?
  5. How often do they mail the checks?
  6. I plan on putting my money towards a Philip Stein watch! So exciteddd
  7. Wow, it seems like I just got the last one. Can't wait!
  8. sweet! i forgot about my ebates refund... just in time for Saks double discount!!
  9. I love free money!!!
  10. oh thank G-d I could really use that hundred bucks in my paypal account
  11. I have over $200.00 in mine and it is going towards my new Jimmy Choo bag! :yahoo: Ebates is AWESOME!
  12. Anybody knows ..when will be the next cyber day??

13. Finally, I'm so excited! This'll be my 1st check from them...have over $200 coming my way!! :yahoo:
  14. I wish I used ebates before.... :sad:
    I started in December, so I probably won't have a big enough check coming to use for anything good this time. But I will for the next ebates check...

15. Yup...there's always next time!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.