Ebates, how does it work???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OK - don't think I'm nuts!!! I shop online nearly everyday, I do not use ebates. What is it? How does it work? Free? Whats the catch? Have you used it???

2. Ebates is awesome! I learned about it through here! I shop online a lot so it's perfect! It's free, there's no catch! Just sign up and each time you do your online shopping you have to go through ebates to access the site you will be shopping at. For example if you're buying from Neiman Marcus, you first have to go to ebates.com them click on NM's site through there. Hope I made sense! Good luck!

-Noha

3. You must use ebates!! It costs nothing, you get no spam from them, and all you have to do is go to ebates as the "gateway" to your other shoppping.

Sometimes you have to tweak you computer, for example I have to disable norton antivirus for a minute to get to some of the stores, but I havent had any problems.

happy shopping!!

4. Hi All,
    I feel like i missed something why is yhe word ****** now like saying Voldemort? Are we not allowed to talk about it? and why? Im confused and seriously out of the loop

5. it's x'd out because it's prohibited here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.