****** checks to be mailed 2/15 -anyone buying LV with their rebates?

****** is a site I learned from others on this site and the LV forum...you sign up, make online purchases like you would normally and then after 3 mos. thye send you a rebate - kind of like fat wallet, I think is another one? ELUXURY is part of it, so people who buy their LV's online go through ****** and get adl rebates off their purchases - and then my question was when the rebates come, as they are being mailed out shortly - what people planned on doing with theirs - you know towards the purchase of a new LV. Hope that answers your question. :smile:
That's good to know... I never knew that.

I have about $65 coming. Would certainly put a dent is a little accessory! Is there ANYTHING they sell for only $65 besides a refill of some kind? :huh:

Lisa

I think the strap for pochette accessories is 58 bucks. You can put it towards a cles 150 and up or a bandeau 120 & up ( before the next price increase)

I've got $14...I couldn't even get an empty LV box.

I've been looking and you can get some really cute LV Post It Notes for your small or medium agenda ($10-$12). I'm actually thinking about tricking out mine. And they have new agenda pens and pencils in mc colors that are tempting me beyond my budget (of course).:rolleyes:

C'est moi. Champagne taste on a beer budget.

Lisa