Easter Baskets

1. We don't have kids so I always make an Easter Basket for my DH. Here is this years:

View attachment 14633

I love the deranged looking bunnies. Just wanted to share.

2. way cute..love it!

3. Hahaha. I love the bunnies !!!

4. Aww.. that's so cute !

5. Where did you find those bunnies? My husband would have gotten a kick out of them! They look nuts!

6. that's a really cute idea.....never occurred to me to do that but i may have to steal your idea next year :p

7. I got them at Target!

And JC2239, feel free to steal away!

8. my dad is a big candy eater so I made him a basket I just took a picture of it and you should have seen his face when I took it to a different room (for better lighting) he already ate alot of the candies and it also included money ( I too bought everything including the ducky at target)

basket.jpg
  9. I always make my BF an Easter basket. The first year when I gave it to him, he was like, "Was I supposed to give you one of these?" (He's much more sensitive now). Well this year he told me not to, b/c he didn't want all the candy lying around. So for the first Easter in five years, I didn't make him one, and he showed up at my house with one for me! I felt so guilty. :sad2: But it was okay...

10. Absolutely adorable!

11. you girls are too sweet!!!the baskets are just too cute!you'll have to send me one next easter!!;)

12. Every year we make my brother an Easter Basket and he is 25. Now he looks for his like the other kids. Priceless.

13. I love the jelly bean "carrot"!