Early X-mas Gift from BF!!!

1. Hi ladies I just wanted to share my excitement with you guys. This was how my morning went. I was sleeping in and about 11 this morning my bf calls me telling me he has a huge problem and that I need to come over asap. Well I was pretty tired, lack of sleep last night. So I figured he's yanking my chain and just wants to play a joke on me. So I just take my time when he calls me again, this time screaming and saying I really need to come over now! So I drive over to his house and ask him what's going on. He's in the kitchen making lunch. So by now I know he was fooling around and just wanted me over. We had our lunch and then he takes out a blue bag!!! Tiffanys! He says here's you're present, open it. I'm so excited and grab the bag and say my many thanks. I was actually planning on buying this necklace for myself after Christmas, but he beat me to it. I don't know why he continues to have X-mas presents for me. He already got me perfume, 2 huge care bears, and some clothes. Now this beautiful necklace. I already had the small open heart Elsa Peretti that I wear everyday and I know he thinks one necklace is enough. So I was pleasantly surprised by this one. He's seen me look at it on the Tiffanys website and I guess he did his homework. Great BF!!!

Here are some pictures.

IMG_2161.jpg IMG_2163.jpg IMG_2166.jpg IMG_2169.jpg
  2. what a sweetheart!! it is beautiful!!

3. hey LOVES youuuu!! that's why he's getting you all these gifts! have you guys been together for a while? Or is this a new relationship?

4. aww that's so nice I am not a fan of Tiffany's in general but that's a nice necklace. Merry Christmas.

5. What a great BF and Christmas present....happy holidays!

6. Awwwwwww what a sweetie :girlsigh: What a nice necklace!

7. What a fabulous boyfriend. Treasure him.

8. That is very sweet of your bf. Congrats!!

9. congrats....i'd love to see some modelling pics too please :smile:

10. It's very pretty, congrats!

11. Aww what a romantic guy!

Love it!!

12. Haha, we've actually been together for 3 and a half years. But we've always kept presents at a minimum. Usually nothing over $100. He says there's more on the way... =) :yahoo:

I'll post the rest when they come!!

13. That's such a cute story! Your bf sounds sweet, and that's a really pretty necklace!

14. That's really pretty and your BF is sooooo sweet!

15. That's a really sweet gesture from your bf, and congrats on the pretty necklace!