Early Christmas!!!

FlgirlFM

O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
My birth mother surprised me with a gorgeous Madeleine...an early Xmas present. I love it!!!! It is the perfect bag for business or when I want something that doesn't scream LV. I am a lucky woman...not just for the bag, but for a wonderful new relationship. I found her last year. :smile:

I bought her a Damier Navona from a wonderful seller on Ebay. The bag is absolutely pristine and with the exception of some lingering smoke smell, it was a great buy. We have the smell 90% conquered, and hope to clear it out with time.

The collection is growing...next is a Speedy 25 in Damier (hopefully from the same seller as the Navona). This summer I want a Speedy 30, although I can't decide between Azur and the Mini Lin in red.

LV.jpg

My birth mother surprised me with a gorgeous Madeleine...an early Xmas present. I love it!!!! It is the perfect bag for business or when I want something that doesn't scream LV. I am a lucky woman...not just for the bag, but for a wonderful new relationship. I found her last year. :smile:

I bought her a Damier Navona from a wonderful seller on Ebay. The bag is absolutely pristine and with the exception of some lingering smoke smell, it was a great buy. We have the smell 90% conquered, and hope to clear it out with time.

The collection is growing...next is a Speedy 25 in Damier (hopefully from the same seller as the Navona). This summer I want a Speedy 30, although I can't decide between Azur and the Mini Lin in red.

LV.jpg

Congrats !! :tup:

LV.jpg

i love your story! your birth mother has good taste ;) the madeleine collection is amazing. i, too, have been contemplating the finding of my birth mother, but i don't know where to begin... i wish you the best in love & life with your new found relationship.