Early Anniversary Gift

1. After I got my bordeaux GST, I decided my next Chanel would be beige. I wanted a jumbo flap. We went to NM today. They didn't have so much in beige. There was a medallion tote and I really liked it. DH decided to surprise me and buy it while I was having a facial! So sweet. I was afraid it was too much like the GST, but on close inspection, it is more of a handbag than a tote bag. It is more structured and a little dressier than my GST. He was lucky he told me he wanted to get it for me, because of the double points and price increase -- otherwise, he would have had to "sneak" out to NM (an hour away) and buy it closer to our 27th anniversary (November 29).
  2. Awww, that's so sweet of your hubby. What a great gift and perfect timing with the double points event. I hope you post some pics. Congratulations!
  3. Swell! Can't wait to see pics!
  4. Yay!!! Congrats on getting the medallion tote from such a sweet DH!
  5. congrats! can't wait to see your pics!
  6. Aww, you're DH is soo sweet!! :girlsigh: Can't wait to see pics!! :nuts: :heart:
  7. CONGRATULATIONS--on the wonderful husband, 27th anniversary AND the great new bag!!! :balloon:
  8. Congrats and cant wait to see pics
  9. that's so sweet! you're so lucky! i need a DH like that in the future!! :graucho: LOL modeling pics please! can't wait :drool:
  10. Congrats on your new bag and your up coming 27th anniversary.Please post pictures.
  11. What a sweet DH !Congrats on such a classy bag!And happy anniversary in advance!:yes:
  12. Awwwwwww Advance Happy Anniversary!! You have the sweetest hubby :girlsigh: Please show us pics of your new tote!
  13. Congrats and happy anniversary!
  14. CONGRATULATIONS, what a nice husband!!
  15. oh wow, ur husband is surely very well-trained with Chanel

congrats :heart: