ead_angel's collection!

The size looks perfect for you, love this pics :tup:

Definitely post some more pics with weight inside but without the purseket, and see if you get more slouch...my PM sits so flat accross the front with the purseket, I just cant use those things!! Looks better without I think....which is hard because this is a big bag that would be much easier to find things in when they are all in compartments...but it's all about looking good Erica so forget being organised lol...:P

Definitely post some more pics with weight inside but without the purseket, and see if you get more slouch...my PM sits so flat accross the front with the purseket, I just cant use those things!! Looks better without I think....which is hard because this is a big bag that would be much easier to find things in when they are all in compartments...but it's all about looking good Erica so forget being organised lol...:P

I agree, but think we are the minority because everyone loves their purseket/pursetogo, it's definitely making me think about getting a pursetogo... and I like how it keeps the lining clean too. However, my favorite feature of the galliera is how it flops/folds/swishes as you move around and I can't imagine liking it if it puffed out and became more structured. For now, I have a burberry scarf lying on the bottom to try and keep the lining cleaner. I kinda like the scarf, the novacheck pattern compliments it, IMO. Going to the Purse to Go website though to check it out and think about it some more.:P

I think it's just a friendship bracelet that you'd get out of a gumball machine.

Yes, I am ordering a Tan Jumbo Purse To Go for the Galliera. Since I have a GM, I am hoping the jumbo size will still allow the bag to slouch some (as opposed to if I ordered the extra jumbo size which would surely fit.)

I just ordered a tan trio purse to go - they said it was all fabric, so sounds better than the purseket, if it doesn't work for the galliera I can use it in my other bags...