eBay Non-Paying Bidder List

They must have found some kind of loophole in the system to have that much bad feedback and still be allowed to buy things...

It's also strange that all of the bad feedback is being posted under the positive green symbol. It's like they have found a way to have no bad feedback or marks against their name?
All buyers (good and bad) have 100% feedback.

Since 2008 when ebay made changes to feedback, sellers haven't been able to leave anything except positive feedback for buyers. But it's a violation to leave negative comments and the non-paying buyer could have had those comments removed.

There's no loophole either. Evidently the sellers just grumbled, left contradictory feedback but didn't file UPIs. Like I said, if those sellers had filed disputes, the buyer would have been kicked off ebay long ago.

I'm confused, how are you happy with ebay seller protection? It sounds like you lost both your money and the bag? Am I misreading?

Hi,
I am sorry I didn't explain clearly. When the buyer open request for refund, I apply for seller protection program in Ebay (as suggested by Ebay representative). Because the buyer sent me different item, I was covered by the protection program so basically Ebay refund the buyer.
Still this is such a waste as I have spent a lot of hours for long international calls to Ebay and USPS

I, too, have been affected by selling and having nonpayers on ebay. I hesitate to sell too much there anymore due to either people trying to scam or nonpayers. It is not only a waste of time for sellers when people do this, but more work because you have to ask ebay for a credit of fees due to nonpayers.
Why is this person still allowed to purchase on ebay? It seems they should be kicked off with all the negatives they've left. This person seems to make a habit of trashing the competition!
Thank you for sharing all of this!

Seller pandp73

"I apologize but my 10 year old granddaughter was playing with my phone tonight and did not realize that she bid on this . She thought eBay was a game. Please except my apologies but I have to cancel this as I did not bid on this."

Seller really doesn't give her 10 year old grandchild much credit all the while throwing her under the bus. Ugh..

ladyelegance9

Submitted a best offer, I approved, then the buyer went MIA for a little while. I tried to contact the buyer by sending them an invoice (which I am 100% sure eBay was pestering their inbox with already) before opening an unpaid item case. After the case was opened, the buyer decided to contact me, and sent me a somewhat badly written request to cancel via eBay messenger or at least a request that was missing some information. The message was like, "I want to cancel the request and that the error". I was like what error; what is the error, please do tell? Since the unpaid item case was already opened, I decided not to close it to cancel (if the buyer would have messaged me before I opened it, I would have cancelled it). So tired of selling on eBay, but there isn't really an avenue that is any better, with the exception of maybe consignment stores, but they take quite a chunk, rightfully so. Also, this may be an issue for some, buyer was based in another country, but using a forwarding service.

dorito3

This buyer was just somewhat sneaky. I am based in the US, and only ship to the US, at least for the time being. In short, there best offer was reasonable, just they wanted free shipping, but THEY LIVE IN AUSTRALIA! I am so glad that I realized before I accepted their offer; needless, to say I politely declined.

sman7607

This buyer was just a huge time waster and money waster. The buyer wanted a lower price on an item I was selling, however I could not send them an offer because I had the listing as auction style (WHY MUST EBAY DO THIS TO US?!!). This leads me to the whole money waster, I changed my listing to suit this buyer, losing the possibility of final value fee credit from eBay during a special promotion. Of course, the buyer did not buy the bag! The huge chuckle is that the buyer waited like 5 days, and then messaged me saying that they needed the bag in two days (I am bag obsessed, but have never felt that I needed a bag either for myself or as a gift). After that, I guess the buyer drifted beyond the Milky Way because I heard from them no more after I told them that I had included 4 different express shipping options that they would have to pay for. *ensue cricket sounds*

kadoshcouture

Hasn't paid for a small item she bought as a BIN (my mistake for not requiring immediate payment) on May 6th. She messages me this:

Hi this is hannah who won this lovely top - please may I ask for your help as I cannot pay for it until about 6pm tomorrow (saturday) and I really dont want to get an unpaid strike - I notice the unpaid case was opened automatically so I am hoping the strike is not automatic so may I ask if you can hold off and prevent it so I can pay around 6pm? It says pay by May14th which is Saturday so I am hoping it wouldnt be striked until oafte rmidnight but just in case please can you check for me and let me know that you can prevent it if it would happen before midnight? Hope that makes sense and I look forward to your reply. Cheers and thanks, hannah

NOPE. She has bought 50 items this month by my count, and bought two things the same day she messaged me asking for an extension! There's no problem buying a ton of items, so long as you can pay for them.

I'm sure she does this all the time to avoid strikes and any sign of non-payment in feedback - or having to buy the item at all (why would I cancel this case when she's proven to be non-paying so far?). Astonishing.