eBay Non-Paying Bidder List

bagnshoofetish

Oh. Gee.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
Got the approval from Vlad to start this. There are guidelines to follow to avoid potential abuses.
They are:

• only list people who have flaked out on you for no good reason. (there can be extenuating forgivable circumstances - please be fair and resonable).
  • Please list the item number in question so members here could look up and verify it really happened and read the feedback as well.
This list is only a reference. It is not meant to blacklist people for personal reasons. As a seller, it is something you can come and look at to decide for yourself whether or not you wish to block someone from bidding on your auctions.

Please only post the members name and item # and a BRIEF description of what happened. No chit chat. Use PM for that.:yes:

Ok, mine:

- ttss3456
item#:

asked to pay by paypal ( unconfirmed address ) then try to negotiate price etc finally, found her get 2 ( even 3 ) - feedbacks as NPB. Time waster!

- ef8sir1988
item #:
did BIN then after a few days, said want to cancel transaction for these reasons :
* item bidded by her friend hack her acc ( then after think her reason a little rid , said another reason ),
* believe my item was fake :shocked: :yucky:
then, I found she purchased for the similiar item in very very low price & 100% fake ( 180132127448 )
beside it, also purchased many fake LV wallet :yucky: ( one of her "great" purchase: 330136783875 ) :lol:

Reactions: Nicoleorion
i am not sure i should be writing this on this thread but just a suggestion, if we have a list of non paying bidders (or problematic bidders), shouldn't we also have one about sellers?

I think i've been quite luck, I have never had a bad sale or experience on e-bay. I have had a few moment where i have paid and heard nothing for a week or so but nothing horrific has happened.
johnnyrocket7

i am not sure i should be writing this on this thread but just a suggestion, if we have a list of non paying bidders (or problematic bidders), shouldn't we also have one about sellers?

Yes, we should have that information. You can tell from looking at a seller's feedback if they are chronic problem causers or if one buyer just had an issue. Mod's can you start this for us?:wlae: