E-Bay credit card?

1. Hi everyone!

I did a search but couldn't find anything. Does anyone have an e-bay credit card account? I never thought of opening one before, but I happened to notice a promotional item, in which you make no payments for 3 months with the first purchase made on the card. I would certainly pay the item I am interested within those 3 months, but it seems like a great advantage. I would probably close the account after it was paid, mainly because I don't buy too often on e-bay. Anyhow, anyone have any experience with this?

TIA!

2. Don't know if this is the same as the Paypal one but I do know that with the Paypal cc you can't file a dispute direct with the credit card for any Paypal transactions.....

3. Stay away! They are not doing a good job on running eBay and I'd hate to find out how they handle credit card issues such as fraud and disputes. There are so many other reputable CCs out there, just do more research.

4. I would steer clear of a eBay CC as well, and Paypal too! I only trust them so far..

Linda

5. Thanks everyone for the responses! Yea, I definitely understand the concerns!