E-bay - 3 items listed for free

1. If you want to list 3 items on eBay for free, send me an e-mail address that you haven't used on eBay and I will send you the e-mail.
  2. hows that work?

No offense, but this sounds a little like PHISHING to me... send you my email, you send me an email to log into eBay and get my login and pw?
  3. hmmm:busted
  4. Reported...:tdown:
  5. ooohhh .. new trick. :yucky:
  6. Get Rid Of Her!
  7. I think what she is trying to do is refer a friend - there's an ebay promo out right now. If you refer a friend to sell on ebay, you get $50 and the friend gets to list 3 free. It's from August
  8. sorry this post went on twice
  9. People will try anything!!!!
  10. There is a new promo for referring a friend..

But who knows.
  11. I don't think anyone intended to be mean...we have had so much advertising on here and it looks like a male signature-so therefore we assumed they were trying to sell something...:wtf:
  12. I don't think we should get rid of the person just for the thread, maybe just educate him/her.

Perhaps he/she could have written in the post that there is an ebay promotion for referring a friend.... rather than asking people to PM and making it seem like a scam.
  13. it looks like a "male" signature?
  14. Just curious as to why the original poster is not explaining or clarifying the intent of their post.