Dying to see...

1. more pictures of the Chocolate Carly! Has anyone brought it home yet??
  2. I'm waiting too. Hopefully someone post pics soon. I have yet to see one IRL.
  3. mine is coming next week!!! *dances*
  4. For those of you who have seen it, is the fabric like this dark brown, but with the large Cs? I couldn't really tell from the first pic that was posted of it.

(stole the pic from eBay since I couldn't find a similar one at Coach)

I love the subtle look of the same tone, like the black signature Carly!
  5. Yep, that's what it looks like!
  6. I can't wait to get one.
  7. I love brown on brown signature and am happy that they are coming out with it now. It's lightweight, durable, and doesn't show marks as easy as the khaki. Now I just need to save up for the bag!
    I usually shop the outlets but it would be a long time, if ever, that bag makes it there!
  8. NO, it doesn't look like the color of that bag. Its not a deep chocolate brown at all. Its a lighter, carmelly brown :smile: IMO
  9. Ooooh ok. Thanks for the clarification! Can't wait to see it IRL.
  10. I can't wait to see it either since I ordered it yesterday and have no idea what it looks like! I'm sure I'll love it, but if not I'll just exchange for the khaki/black Carly!

I have to say that the Carly never really did anything for me until I started reading posts of how much everyone on TPF loved theirs. So I went into my Coach store and tried it on and instantly knew I had to have it!
  11. i just saw it in the store today. It is fairly dark brown imho -- almost as dark as chocolate but not quite.
    I didn't end up getting it but seriously considered it!