DYING For a baby white coco cabas bag...do you think I have a chance?

1. Hello -

Ever since I have seen all the amazing pictures of fellow tpf'ers baby cabas bags...I am dying for one! I REALLY want a white one. Do you ever see them in the stores?

What is your advice if I want to hunt one down? Just randomly start calling stores? Any tips on how to do that?

Thanks again:smile:
  2. Hi, I would put yourself on lists at Neiman Marcus , I belive they are getting some in april or may. I love white baby cabas too!!! Good luck.
  3. I'd go for that one on eBay. Most of the stores said they are only getting in denim, that the leather is done.
  4. OMG! It's already gone:sweatdrop:
  5. I am so bummed I missed this bag!!!! But THANK YOU for giving me the heads up in any case. I appreciate it so much!!!!

6. Hi mnpurselover,

Sorry, that was me who won the auction. I undestand your pain (I've missed out on 3 of them over the last while). :p

I have been in touch with the seller (her auctions seem to check out on the authentication thread) who has this auction (I know wrong color) on right now. I asked her to let me know if she's going to post another white baby...she had one a couple of weeks ago.

I'll be sure to forward you the information if/as soon as I hear. Best of luck.
  7. sorry..but good luck and will keep u informed
  8. btw, wuts the retail price of this one? anyone?

9. $1795