DVF Tops on sale at Nordstrom.com

1. So cute! Thanks for posting!

2. The brown one is sold out, I actually bought it last week as I had a hunch it would be on sale & just got a price adjutstment :yahoo:

3. I noticed the link is no longer working. You can find them by typing the style number into Nordstrom's search function. The style number is 176320.

4. nice tops!

5. too bad I'm not a size 0 or 2 ... that's all that's left! :sad:

6. darn it i miss everything. i want that taurus wrap dress too! does anyone know if they have the same sale in stores?

7. Often times the prices in the stores are different than online (usually less in the store but not always).

Nordstrom has a price matching policy so if you see in in the store I'm sure they would match the online price if they could confirm it.

I've done this when NM puts stuff on sale that Nordstrom hasn't marked down yet since I would rather give my business to Nordstrom. I have had no issues when asking them to match it.

8. Often times the prices for sale items are different between the stores and online.

Nordstrom has a price matching policy so if you see in in the store I'm sure they would match the online price if they could confirm it.

I've done this when NM puts stuff on sale that Nordstrom hasn't marked down yet since I would rather give my business to Nordstrom. I have had no issues when asking them to match it.