DVD for your Cat's Entertainment

1. I got a similar one last year for my two cats and they loved it. They would sit on the bed and watch it for hours. The DVD I got had several different programs so I'd rotate what they watched. They loved all of them. My cats are strictly indoor cats and are about ten years old, if that makes a difference.

I'm glad you brought this subject up. I'd forgotten about the DVD. I'm going to fish it out and play it my cats right now.:yes:

2. Thanks LeeLee! That really helps. My cat is strictly indoor as well (Persian, he'd either die of heat stroke in Miami or get caught in a bush). We aren't home all day and my Golden Retriever is getting annoyed at his roleplaying a toy. LOL.

I'm buying it!

3. I don't know about that video, but last night my hubby was flipping though the channels and stopped on a show on Discovery HD theater that had bright colored birds flying around. All 3 cats jumped off the couch and sat right in front of the tv. They even started pawing at the birds. It was so funny! They sat there as long as he kept replaying it. I've never seen them do that before.

4. lordguinnny, I'm glad you're going to give it a try! I hope your baby enjoys it! And what a nice family you have....a Persian kitty and a Golden Retriever.