DuWop Lip Plumping Balm!!

1. I just picked up the new Duwop lip balm at Sephora and Im in LOVE!! Its plumps ur lips like the lip venom but without the stickiness. It still has a subtle tingle though that i love

It makes ur lipstick look amazing when u wear it as a base, plus ur lips look outrageously plumper! iam going nuts i love it so much!! i got it at sephora for $20

[​IMG]
    http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P203303&searchString=duwop%20lip%20balm

2. ooo sounds great!! Thanks for posting!!!!!!!

3. I've been wearing this as a primer for about 2 weeks now! I LOVE it!!!!

4. Oh!! Thanks!! I've been looking for something new ever since they discontinued Pout!

5. Thanks, I'll have to try it. I liked the Lip Venom.

6. I'm trying to decide between this and mac prep+prime for a lip primer.

7. ^^ the great thing about this is it makes ur lips look bigger, if thats something ur interested in

8. I know it works to make it look bigger, but how long does that last, and then afterwords if you re-apply will it plump them again? Or does it only work on bare lips?

9. ^^^its basically just like a lip balm that u apply to your bare lips, so it will wear off eventually, id say after a couple of hours.

after i put it on, i apply lipstick on top but if u dont have to. it'll have a fresh & more natural look without lipstick on top. i love how it has no sticky feeling.

im sure your lips must go back to looking less full when i wears off though..its so unfair:crybaby:lol

10. ^^ Thanks for the info. I'm going to pick one up today.

11. I just ordered one this morning!! Can't wait to try it out!

12. I want it!
    I have the regular Lip Venom and I love it, but lately with all the wind it'll only end up in my hair, so this would be amaaazing! God I wish we had a Sephora over here. I'm going to look for this!

13. Sounds awesome, will have to look for this.

14. Love this, I have been using Lip Venom since high school and I really like it, but it's just so sticky. I bought the primer as soon as my Sephora got it in and I have been so happy with it. Some days I just use this and a shiny clear balm and I'm good to go, it gives you a really nice natural look. It doesn't seem to really plump that much though, has anybody else noticed this? Thanks!!!

15. I love it, too, for all the same reasons!:yes: