duty free goodies

1. i just flew on a few days ago. i would just love to share a few goodies i manage to score on a brief stopover in japan (there were 2 in narita and 1 in nagoya). also, pls. identify the names of the pendant and bracelet. obviously, i cant speak japanese and the receipts dont specify the items' names. thanks!

2. Beautiful! Lucky You !
  3. oooh an address book? i need one of those! it it just a regular ulysees with tab stuff? can i see an inside pic PRETTY PLEASE.
  4. here's the address book in the chocolate ulysees PM

and comparisons with my other ulysees (the small size with 2 PMS)

5. Soooo pretty, L!!! Glad to see you back! I've missed you! Are u going to the Gem show next week??? :graucho::graucho:
  6. thank you! it's not just straight lines like the address book my agenda has is it? the color is so yummy.
  7. what lovely goodies, sorry, I don't know the name of the pendant but I would love to see a modelling pic
  8. Love your new goodies PazT! That's the first time I've seen the address book inserts--very cool! And that pendant and bracelet are beautiful!
  9. Gorgeous Pazt! You have a great taste!
  10. thank you guys....still nobody can ID the pendant and bracelet? maybe mrssparkles will know. :yes:
  11. Oooooh, nice! Congrats, PazT!
  12. Ooooh, beautiful necklace! I love the pendant. :biggrin:
  13. WooHoo Pazt!!
  14. Love your bracelet!

Can the pendant be used as a bag charm? It's lovely.

Congrats on your haul!
  15. Gorgeous pendant and bracelet!