Dutch Treat Meet!

1. Cal and I met for coffee today (see the thread), and we realized that each of us had been having conversations with others in The Netherlands. So, since the bug has bit people elsewhere, we thought it would be a good idea to have a road trip or coffee morning of ur own!:idea:
    If you are interested, please PM me and I will coordinate amongst our small group! If you are in a neighbouring European country and would like to try and be included, please feel free to PM me too, it's only a few hours from Paris by train, an hour from London by plane and the border to Germany is an hour too! :lol:
    Hope to hear from as many of you as possible as soon as possible!
  2. Oh why oh why, I wish I was still there! Have fun, gals.
  3. Where were you and how come your'e not here now??
  4. PMed you AO. I wish you gals all the fun planning this road trip. One of the advantage of being in Europe (especially on the continent) is you are so close to everywhere and airtickets are very affordable. I remember we used to take the train from Brussels to Paris to shop for the day or just the afternoon (train's faster than driving), fun!
  5. Awww maybe when Vlad and I go this summer you can do it again!!
  6. Great, will count you in! Let me know your dates as soon as you can...
  7. I already answered the PM ;) (cheers, btw)
    It's great... after A'dam perhaps we can organise a day long shopping in Paris LOL (ok, I'll calm down and wait for the A'dam meeting :biggrin: )
  8. Oooh if you guys are going to set a date within the next month, let me know ! I will definitely try to work my trip dates around so I can make it ! ;)
  9. Ayla, that would be cool because I'm originally from west of TO! In fact, if you are coming over, my mom has a package from Holt's for me...!!!:lol: :lol:
  10. Really ?! Like how far west ? Mississauga, Milton, Halton Hills, Guelph, Tri-City.. London ?! That's really neato ! :biggrin:
  11. I hope we can accomodate that!!!! it will be sooooo cool!!! And hope that Megs & Vlad can make it too :biggrin: The more, the merrier LOL
  12. I don't know if I've said it here yet,but I'm in too :smile:. Easy regarding dates....will see closer to the actual time what I have planned in terms of travel etc :smile:.
  13. Ayla, I pm'd you!
    And I sent you one too QuirkyCool! I just can't tell if it was before this post or after it!
  14. This sounds great--I'm in Amsterdam so I could most probably make it.

PS. Quirky, I would love to finally meet you (we talked on tfs I'm nr9dream there :smile:

15. No WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've missed you on tFS lately!!! Would love to meet you!!:nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

AO thanks I've received your pm :biggrin:. I suck at replying LOL!! I need to write to Cal too!!