dust covers...

1. I have a question... I was straightening up my bags and realized that I am missing dust covers to two of my LV bags... if I were to go to the LV store near me (Atlantic City) and I asked for two dust covers, would they just give them to me? or do they rarely do that??

2. Sometimes if you have a regular SA and explain the situation they'll give them to you, but I think for the most part they don't. You can always buy them on eBay... I just use pillowcases in lieu of missing dust covers, and they seem to work fine.

3. I think I may have them I seem to have dustbags coming out my ears I'm sure if I put them in them it'll be right but they just seem to be everywhere, I think a lot of Sa's will replace them if you know the SA

4. usually they don't give them out, but you can always buy one on eBay.

5. It really depends on the SA. But it doesn't hurt to try.

6. okay, thank you... unfortunately, I don't have a regular SA. I try to buy each of my LV's whenever I'm on vacation as a treat from that place... but I'm going to try the one near my house, if they say no, I'll go on eBay. Thank you :smile:

7. Without a great relationship with an SA I would say it is not likely... maybe try to find one on ebay.